Support Forums

Full Version: How to shutdown another laptop via wifi connection?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
guys, please guide me if anyone knew..SupermanSuperman
(05-16-2010, 08:28 AM)aminmusa Wrote: [ -> ]guys, please guide me if anyone knew..SupermanSuperman

This isn't a hacking site.
Please tell us what you need to do this for? If you are trying to stop another person using your wifi, set a password.
(05-16-2010, 02:06 PM)daneasaur Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell us what you need to do this for? If you are trying to stop another person using your wifi, set a password.

This is true. If you are trying to shut down someones accessibility to YOUR WiFi then go ahead and set a password. If not, and you're trying to shut the computer off remotely. There ARE softwares to do this, but this is not a hacking site. You can PM me more about these softwares if you would like though on HF. heres link to PM me http://www.hackforums.net/private.php?ac...&uid=81075
sorry guys..but i've noticed that hackforums.net are totally hacked
what kind of that damn matter
I'm going to assume you want to use this for malicious intent, judging by your posts. If this isn't the case, PM me and I will reopen this for you.