Support Forums

Full Version: Best signature lines?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lady Astor: "If I were your wife I'd put poison in your coffee."
Winston Churchill: "If I were your husband I'd drink it !"

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

George double you Bush has two brains, the left and the right, like
normal people. But the problem is that there is nothing right in his
left brain and there is nothing left in his right brain.
use mine too.

BTW Nice
Nice post. Made me smile a bit. Smile
Lol Those are pretty good.
The George Bush one ain't bad.
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us, cats look down on us, but pigs, they treat us as equals.

If we are all worms, then I do believe I am the glow worm.

-both by Winston Churchill.

I used to work at a bar called winstons, the shirts all had funny quotes by Churchill in them lol.

Edit: The reason the bulldog's nose is turned up is so he can breathe without letting go.

Also, Churchill (I'm wearing this shirt now, I haven't worked at the bar in 5 years, but, the shirts are comfy and have funny quotes on the back lol.
Lol. Tongue
messagetooshort
The world is mine, I create reality, You only exist because i let you exist.
(10-08-2009, 01:23 PM)LOL Wrote: [ -> ]The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I liked this one and i have posted in my signature.
(10-08-2009, 01:23 PM)LOL Wrote: [ -> ]Lady Astor: "If I were your wife I'd put poison in your coffee."
Winston Churchill: "If I were your husband I'd drink it !"

I liked this one the most. Nice.