Support Forums

Full Version: Starting a website..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so I decided to start a personal website which, when finished, will include a Blog, Proxy and a few other bits and bobs. Basically this is my first ever attempt at making a website from scratch so I'm sort of just going with the flow and hoping nothing goes wrong.. I created the template in photoshop and currently that is all that's set up at the minute.
There is no content at all yet but I would really like to know what you guys think of the template and if you have any tips you could give me seeing as its my first ever attempt at making a website that would be fantastic.

www.nmapforum.webege.com/

Obviously I will be getting a better domain etc.. once its finished.

Thanks,
The Major
The design looks great, I have no complaints. Just finish the site and add a lot of content and it will be complete! Also you can add the website I co-own as an affiliate
For a first attempt it's not that bad. Simple and effective. Now just start adding the actual content and you're set.
Thanks. I'm having a slight problem though maybe someone can help me out. I'm not fantastic at HTML so I'm not sure how to add things over images.. For example.. How to add a Contact Form over the Content image. I've been trying using CSS for ages but i can't do it. Also the contact form seems to show in the middle of the content area rather than the top where I would like it.

Anyway to sort these out?
Wow
It look gr8
It redirects to "Happy Screensavers" now.
Ah sorry thanks for telling me I'll update the link
(05-15-2010, 03:54 PM)Dubstep Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so I decided to start a personal website which, when finished, will include a Blog, Proxy and a few other bits and bobs. Basically this is my first ever attempt at making a website from scratch so I'm sort of just going with the flow and hoping nothing goes wrong.. I created the template in photoshop and currently that is all that's set up at the minute.
There is no content at all yet but I would really like to know what you guys think of the template and if you have any tips you could give me seeing as its my first ever attempt at making a website that would be fantastic.

www.nmapforum.webege.com

Obviously I will be getting a better domain etc.. once its finished.

Thanks,
The Major

Wow! This is actually really good for the fact that its not plain white (like a lot that I see) Good work friend!
Thanks I appreciate the feedback. Smile
All link redirects to Happy Screensavers.
^Your home
Pages: 1 2