Support Forums

Full Version: Slight dilemma.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so pretty much my best friend it a girl and i have fell in love with her. I stopped talking to her because she had a boy friend and i hoped if i left her alone the feelings would die, and then i would make contact again. However this didn't work. I have already told her i love her.

Thanks.
(05-14-2010, 07:12 PM)Flashlight Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so pretty much my best friend it a girl and i have fell in love with her. I stopped talking to her because she had a boy friend and i hoped if i left her alone the feelings would die, and then i would make contact again. However this didn't work. I have already told her i love her.

Thanks.

Wait it out, in my opinion. Patience is a virtue.
(05-14-2010, 07:52 PM)Malware Boss Wrote: [ -> ]Wait it out, in my opinion. Patience is a virtue.
Thats the thing bro i have waited it out for about 4 months.
How long do you see their relationship lasting?
(05-14-2010, 08:39 PM)Malware Boss Wrote: [ -> ]How long do you see their relationship lasting?

They have been dating for about 6 months so i dunno it could last forever.
That's true. If they're happy together, don't try to pursue it. Move on.
(05-14-2010, 09:16 PM)Malware Boss Wrote: [ -> ]That's true. If they're happy together, don't try to pursue it. Move on.

but thats the thing, i have tried and i just cant get her out of my head.
(05-14-2010, 09:19 PM)Flashlight Wrote: [ -> ]but thats the thing, i have tried and i just cant get her out of my head.

Try harder. It's the only way.
Got any tips for getting her out of my head?
(05-15-2010, 02:35 AM)Flashlight Wrote: [ -> ]Got any tips for getting her out of my head?

That's for you to work out. Just keep in the mindframe that you want her out of your head - if you keep thinking about how good it'd be to be with her, it'll never happen. Stay optimistic about the situation, and you'll eventually get over her.
Pages: 1 2