Support Forums

Full Version: Something happening with fps ingame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys, when i play css and i look at my fps its normaly 75-110 but in every 3 seconds its getting FAST down to 13-20 and i get a little "stuck" and then its normal again, anyone can help me with this problem?

i am using cable with my internet
and i am using vista
Do u feel some changes in graphics when that fps fall down?
(05-14-2010, 12:42 PM)Huawei Wrote: [ -> ]Do u feel some changes in graphics when that fps fall down?

no. just get stuck .. and fps shows red.. :S
Is it a Nvidia or Ati card or Onboard graphics?
What is your graphics card type? Did you try lowering the graphic settings in-game? What are your computer specs, isp, internet connection?
(05-14-2010, 01:43 PM)Eternity :) Wrote: [ -> ]no. just get stuck .. and fps shows red.. :S

Maybe it is just a program. Because if you dont feel some changes in graphics, program which you use for fps is bugged.
Check your GC temperature
It is either a temp problem.

Or just change the game settings to around 50% graphics.
I have this problem too sometimes ... While playing CS 1.6, my fps is 99-100, and then fall down to 4-10 . I refresh the desktop and it's fine then . I belive that's problem with ram memory, or maybe because of some program .
(05-14-2010, 01:43 PM)Eternity :) Wrote: [ -> ]no. just get stuck .. and fps shows red.. :S

What card(s) are you running?
Pages: 1 2