Support Forums

Full Version: 100% FREE DOMAIN! INSTANTLY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello dear members of SupportForums!
We are all looking for completely free domains right?
Then you have come to the right place.

Register at:
HyperWebEnable = Referral Link

Use HyperWebEnable to..
1. Get a Free website, get yoursitename.com instead of yoursitename.freeblogsite.com.
2. Build a full fledged content site and unleash the power of your site.
3. Get various addon scripts to your blog.
4. Take full control of your blog and customize per your needs.
5. Monetize, make money with your website.

HyperWebEnable Offers...
1. Free website of your choice (yoursitename.com) for life time.
2. Unlimited webspace to host your website.
3. Unlimited bandwidth.
4. Unlimited emails (info@yoursitename.com,contact@yoursitename.com).
5. Scripts of your choice(Blog,CMS,Forum ..).
6. Technical support by email for your website.
7. Tips & tricks to improve your page rank and traffic.
8. Free renewal of your domain.
9. No hidden fee or payments.
10. Ads on your Blog.
mate..do we get a .com or .org domain in there??
sorry to ask u..but internet speed is real crappy...
so cant check it out myself..
They have said use it do get .com domain instead of .com subdomain, nothing about what domain type.

EDIT: In the sample pages there are .com and .net domains. I do not see any .org
Quote:HyperWebEnable User Agreement

HyperWebEnable has the right to reject or accept your application at its own discretion.

Site Registration policy:
Website or domain name allocated to you will be registered under HyperWebEnable.com.
HyperWebEnable has the rights to remove objectionable content in the website.
HyperWebEnable will deactivate your site if you do not meet the requirements and policies of HyperWebEnable.
HyperWebEnable reserves the right to recycle the domain name allocated to you if it has been deactivated.
For more information on usage of our service, please look into our terms and conditions link.

Rules and Requirements:
Domain must be active and must generate the required traffic.
Website must generate minimum traffic of 100 page views per day or 3000 page views on a monthly average.
User will be given a 45 day grace period to generate this traffic after website allocation.
HyperWebEnable.com has the right to deactivate your account if you do not meet the minimum traffic requirements.

Ads on the Website:
User can place ads in their allocated domains in the allocated spaces.
HyperWebEnable will also display ads on your website at reserved places.For more information on the ad-placement please visit our ad-placement links below.
HyperWebEnable reserves the right to change the ad-placement policy.

Content Ownership:
The user is completely responsible for the content on the domain allocated to the user.
HyperWebEnable is not liable for any content violations on the user site.
Abusive content is not to be displayed on your allocated domain.
Abuse of content and site policies shall be dealt seriously.

Usage Terms and conditions:
HyperWebEnable has the right to deactivate your site if the site is not active or has low traffic.
The domains will be reused/recycled or given to other users at the discretion of HyperWebEnable.
Site will be deactivated if the user deletes or modifies the content placed by HyperWebEnable.com on your domain.
User will not be provided C Panel.
For more information on terms and conditions, please look into our terms and conditions link.

Services:
All services provided by HyperWebEnable are completely free.
User is not required to pay for the domain registration, bandwidth and hosting.
User is not required to pay for the renewal of domain names.
Technical support will be provided to the user through Email.

HyperWebEnable reserves the right to change the user agreement policy any time at its own discretion.
Thanks for posting the TOS, cheese.
I hadn't seen it myself.
Does this really work ?
I haven't tried the free domain, but I am getting some referrals to make money!
There are a couple sample sites of people who have got their site. I believe that it works through.|
There must be a catch surely... Sorry but I don't really trust this. Seems to good to be true.
hmm..thanks guys....but i dont think ill want to use this..
looking for a free .com domain..eventhough it cost really less nowadays..
(05-13-2010, 03:05 PM)Dubstep Wrote: [ -> ]There must be a catch surely... Sorry but I don't really trust this. Seems to good to be true.

It could be legit, but this part kind of sucks:
Quote:Rules and Requirements:
Domain must be active and must generate the required traffic.
Website must generate minimum traffic of 100 page views per day or 3000 page views on a monthly average.
User will be given a 45 day grace period to generate this traffic after website allocation.
HyperWebEnable.com has the right to deactivate your account if you do not meet the minimum traffic requirements.
Pages: 1 2