Support Forums

Full Version: www.Legendary-Designs.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.legendary-designs.com

Well what can I say, its based on a picture since I dont know howto code it.. lewl(It'll come).

Click here to see my work button doesnt work yet, will come.
Except from that, what do you think?

Plus I couldnt get BG images to work :/
Use Photoshop + Dreamweaver to do some simple coding.

Google Photoshop + Dreamweaver coding.
Forget dreamweaver (or only use it temporary). Learn HTML and CSS they aren't very complicated things.
I think that you should code the website somewhat before asking for it to be reviewed. Also, please DON'T use WYSIWYG programs such as Dreamweaver. They really are limited. xHTML and CSS are super easy to use; just learn them.
(10-08-2009, 12:57 PM)Headshot Wrote: [ -> ]Use Photoshop + Dreamweaver to do some simple coding.

Or don't. Trust me, if you actually take time to learn xHTML/CSS you will honestly find it quicker and easier than using dreamweaver. Pretty much the only use for dreamweaver is to make tables.
Learn how to slice .PSDs into websites. That would be very important for any future website ventures you take.
(10-08-2009, 12:57 PM)Headshot Wrote: [ -> ]Use Photoshop + Dreamweaver to do some simple coding.

Google Photoshop + Dreamweaver coding.

same here
You can use DHTML or SHTML
(10-09-2009, 07:41 PM)Legend Wrote: [ -> ]Learn how to slice .PSDs into websites. That would be very important for any future website ventures you take.

That's exactly what I meant.
Actually Dreamweaver is great for beginners, and heck, I still use it on websites I design for people when I photoshop it then turn it into a website. Why? Because:
1. It cuts down coding time with the fill options it has. Saves from typos.
2. I can see what I'm doing as I'm doing it with the split view.

It's great for someone just learning XHTML/CSS as well. Since it has the fill options.
Pages: 1 2