Support Forums

Full Version: How'd You Get Your Name?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Post how you got your name!

My old nickname was Nemesis in real life and on xbox and then people started calling me Nemmyy for short so I changed that to my gamertag. Now people call me Nemmyy in real life lol

How about you guys?
daneasaur because when i was younger (15) i wanted an internet alias but i didn't want it to be completely different from my real name, thus dane-asaur.

but for how i came about choosing daneasaur, i have no idea, i think too much.
I did research, my is about a man who was shot and killed by the police for no reason.
When I use to play CS:S I would try to come up with pro names and I came up with this.
I've been using it ever since on everything.
My name is two random words.
Yes. That's it.
One day my mom asked me if i wanted to have a msn (5 yrs ago) and i said sure, we were sitting there for about 10 mins trying to figure out a email i liked. My mom said (sarcasticly) do you want it to be just hayden? i then said YEA!!! JustHayden!!! but it was taken so i had to put it as Just_Hayden Sad but now i use JustHayden as my username EVERYWERE its even my GT Tongue
I like these topics. I chose my username because it is simple and symbolic, from an atheist perspective.
(05-09-2010, 11:55 PM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]I like these topics. I chose my username because it is simple and symbolic, from an atheist perspective.

Oh, I thought that was actually your name, I'm guessing you're a girl?
Well my real name is Mergim , friends call me mega . That's why i choosed this name ;D
I like Cheeseburgers?
Pages: 1 2