Support Forums

Full Version: Dragon Age Origins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So has anyone played Dragon Age Origins?
Personally I think it's the best game I've ever played in my life...it was that good.
It took me around 55 hours to beat the whole campaign and all DLC, but not the Awakening expansion pack.

What do you guys think?...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNWppHev3ZA[/youtube]
Hello;

An enjoyable game indeed. 43 hours to complete the entire campaign.
(05-08-2010, 03:06 PM)Lord_Scorch Wrote: [ -> ]Hello;

An enjoyable game indeed. 43 hours to complete the entire campaign.

Nice, what type did you choose at the beginning? I chose human.
No haven't played it yet. But it looks very cool . Love the trailer
I was a human rogue! The game was actually amazing, i tried playing it through as the other classes, but it's not one to play over again.
(05-08-2010, 11:40 PM)WaitForIt Wrote: [ -> ]I was a human rogue! The game was actually amazing, i tried playing it through as the other classes, but it's not one to play over again.

Yea, I wanted to do that too but it's just way to long and you know what happens already Sad
What do you do? What is it about? Give me a quick summary of it.
I am planning on getting this expansion soon, i love dragon age but im still very busy with FF13 .so its gone have to wait. I'll probably get to it in a few weeks.
(05-11-2010, 02:21 AM)Ionica Wrote: [ -> ]What do you do? What is it about? Give me a quick summary of it.

It's just a giant rpg (when i say giant I mean the most in-depth game every created) and it's sorta like lord of the rings. You're fighting a ton of monsters called darkspawn most of the time.
Rented it. Not keen enough to buy it.
Pages: 1 2