Support Forums

Full Version: Omni will you advertize SF on HF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Omni will you advertize SF on HF?
Omni is selling HF, plus the general population of HF would have no interest here
Fallen is right, the majority of HF won't be interested in this forum.
If he's planning to advertise on HF, he should at least wait till HF is sold.

Edit: No way this should be closed. This is a definite no. This site would be DDoSed a billion times >.>
Mabye not the majority but some. And some of 74,000 is alot.
This isn't a hacking forum, which is the reason most people use HF, to learn to hack. So I really wouldn't see a need for Omni to advertise there, Fallen said it perfectly.
Why would he? They are totally different. He has a website, witza.com, which displays all of his forums. He has a LOT more forums than HF, and he doesn't advertise those on HF, so I doubt he'll advertise SF on HF.
This is a whitehat forum. Many members of Hack Forums are blackhat and plus hackers would be turning their attention onto support forums. Bad idea.
(10-04-2009, 05:54 PM)Fallen Wrote: [ -> ]Omni is selling HF, plus the general population of HF would have no interest here

I don't think that's entirely true. Even if just 5% are interested that's a lot of people. I will probably do a PM blast to all members to help get this place going.

This is obviously not a hacker site but it is computer centric and it's a similar enough genre that some cross-over will be possible.
(10-04-2009, 07:13 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that's entirely true. Even if just 5% are interested that's a lot of people. I will probably do a PM blast to all members to help get this place going.

This is obviously not a hacker site but it is computer centric and it's a similar enough genre that some cross-over will be possible.

true, I was just thinking how this site is definately more whitehat then any darker shades. Wheres't HF is not, but yeah I would imagine atleast 5% would be interested
Pages: 1 2