Support Forums

Full Version: GFXforums.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
iBruteforce opened GFX Forums nine days ago, on April 28.
It now has 316 registered users and almost 5,000 posts.

Current GFX boards are:

• Showcase & Critique
  • Graphic Tutorials
  • Graphic Battles
  • Motion Graphics
  • Fonts & Typography
  • Brushes & Resources
  • Graphic Requests & Services
  • Photography & Fine Art
Plans for the site include:

• Points for trading/money
  • Points or paid VIP
  • GFX Usergroups
  • Image host and gallery

The current theme is a custom design by iBruteforce and is
available for download from the Website Design section.

Click on my signature to visit the site. I'll see you there. Smile
It's a nice site. I don't see how you got that much in just over a week. I'd LOVE to get one of my sites up to that level of activity. :\
(05-07-2010, 11:17 AM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]It's a nice site. I don't see how you got that much in just over a week. I'd LOVE to get one of my sites up to that level of activity. :\

Yes, it is pretty amazing.
Big headed, much? I wouldn't suggest saying that when someone says "its a nice site", makes you look big headed, alot. Tongue
(05-07-2010, 11:30 AM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Big headed, much? I wouldn't suggest saying that when someone says "its a nice site", makes you look big headed, alot. Tongue

Lol, it's not mine. It is iBruteforce's. Thank you for the advice. Tongue
I know it's iBF's. But if you're a mod on there or anything, just makes it big headed. ;p
(05-07-2010, 11:38 AM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]I know it's iBF's. But if you're a mod on there or anything, just makes it big headed. ;p

I can't take credit for its success since I played no part in developing it. I'm really just a learner.

However, your site (exegen.co.cc) deserves credit for its attractive name. It is quite memorable.
Haha. Lets not go offtopic. ;)
(05-07-2010, 11:52 AM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Haha. Lets not go offtopic. ;)

It is nice to meet you, by the way. Smile
Yeah. I'm sure to register on GFXForums. I'll put you as my referral, whats your username over there?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5