Support Forums

Full Version: post count
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ive replied to 15 or more thereads and my post count is still at 0 i cant vote at all... why is this?
if you have been posting on the OSHIT area your post count will NOT increase.
Likewise with the Welcome Mat area, I believe.

If you're only posting to acquire a 'Feather', ensure your posts are of top quality, or else you will probably face the banhammer. Good luck! And welcome.
Posts don't count in the following sections, I believe: OSHIT, Welcome Mat and the Testing area.
im not just posting for a feather... it would be anice bonus... but as you can see on HF i do the same thing i read and reply read and reaply... like i stated in my intro i like to help as much as i can... you only live once why not try to make a difference in the world..but yea a feather would be nice at some point
maybe you press preview post and then go out?
my first few post were in the oshit section i noticed when i posted this it counted for my first.. i figured it was something like that after i saw that... thanx everybody... oh and yea on a few i did hit preview in other threads without sending.. thanx