Support Forums

Full Version: Looking for a nice monitor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm owkring with a budget of about $200.
I want a nice monitor that is atleast 23"

could someone point me to a site where i can get one?
http://www.newegg.com

I order all my computer parts from them. They have good deals, often free shipping, and good service.
I personally like tigerdirect more then newegg always seemed to have better service. Also the problem with newegg is that they don't seperate new/used/refurb/openbox they are all on the same listings unlike tigerdirect they have an untire differnt section for those.
If you watch woot.com you'll get one within a month or so. They had some during the last w00t off and a couple 22" and 23" monitors under $200.
Newegg is good like Genequil said. I don't really like TigerDirect because their shipping is usually a lot more.
I seen a 24' monitor for 224$ and the brand was a decent one if i find a link i'll be sure to pm you.
Go to the dell site, i was going to buy a nice computer with a $150 monitor. Or you can get an alien ware monitor? that would look freaken sweet
I have a nice LG one with an On/Off switch which you swipe your finger over to work, pretty nifty.
Monitors from Lg would be good.You can also try Samsung Monitors
I've got duel dell wide screen monitors, they're nice. The only thing I don't like about them is the fact that if you are playing a full screen game such as unreal tournament you can't be working on something else on the other monitor.
Pages: 1 2 3 4