Support Forums

Full Version: Rate the header of my webdesign & Help me with the navigation bar please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, I would like you to rate the header of my web 2.0 layount and critize it providing suggestions and arguments (Don't say only "It sucks" but say why it does so).
That's for people who haven't got experience in webdesign.

For people who have got experience in web design, I would like you to tell me which out of the 4 navigation bar styles should I select. But please notice this: The navigation bar separates the body from the header, so I'm not sure whether to put it as header or body, from that the color would change. If I'd put the first variant, that is light, it would be header and call less attention, so I could concentrate all the visitors attention on things that I need more, however, perhaps one of those things "I need more" is the navigation bar, so, I would need to make it outstand from all the other elements. Well, basically, that's the question Victoire. Thanks in advance for your help. Here's the header with the 4 styles of navigation.

[Image: previewqi.png]

Best Regards!
The fourth one is the best. It stands out, but not to much, which is just right for a professional looking design.
Yeah, I agree. So far that is the most well looking one. Thank you.
I like the last 2. leaning more towards last one though
Yeah, I'll choose the last one but I'm going to put Mouse On Rollover, Images and a darker effect when clicked, so the professionalism of it might change a lot.