Support Forums

Full Version: How to add adsense in mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to know, is there any way to add adsense code for the banner and footer add's in mybb?
Omni has a plugin for this in his site www.mybbcentral.com of course it will cost you a small fee for a membership but it is worth it. But if you wish to be cheap then I guess you could just edit the header and footer of the mybb and add your adsense ads.
Oooh I was looking for this to, Perfect. Thanks for linking it. Smile
Sounds great since omnis plugins are god
or you could just go into ACP and edit your template.

Place your ad code twoards the bottom of the footer
Yeah, but i need it for 1.4x series . . I hope omni's plugin is only for 1.2x series . .n regarding the template edit, i tried already Sad can you tell the format for adsense
(05-03-2010, 03:00 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Oooh I was looking for this to, Perfect. Thanks for linking it. Smile
Glad I could be of a help, I'm sure Omni has the plugins in both 1.4 and 1.2.
(05-04-2010, 05:28 AM)thalada Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but i need it for 1.4x series . . I hope omni's plugin is only for 1.2x series . .n regarding the template edit, i tried already Sad can you tell the format for adsense

you need to get your ad code and just paste it in your template
Never mind, generated the addcode and seems to be working Smile demo:www.teentwitter.net