Support Forums

Full Version: Neighbors Dog Noise Complaint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My neighbors have this dog and it just constantly barks and makes these ridiculous noises, It's during the day when the neighbors are not home and then when they get home their kids play basketball, and all i hear is the basketball thump thump thumping on the ground and that stupid dog barking more than ever before. We have a dog and she NEVER barks! i repeat she NEVER barks!
Not like this mutt. It is doing my head in so bad!
I don't know what to do, they seem ignorant and i have made it quite clear that noise is disturbing me to a point of no return. I'm ready to stab the dog in the head and the neighbors! (not really but it's pissing me off bigtime) I would call the cops on them but i doubt they will do anything. If you could hear the noise it makes, you too would understand.

Something like this is all i hear all day long Sad

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkhQ1jz1t_k[/yt]
You should just call the cops then. Something will get done, trust me. Or you could open the gate when the neighbors are gone and let it run away, though that's a darker option.
My dog barks like this. I feel sorry for my neighbours but luckily there are like 5 or 6 other dogs that bark, so it's not like he is the only one.

The only thing you can really do is send them a nasty letter saying that if they can not control their dogs barking you will have to escalate the problem which may result in the dog being removed from them.
First I'd talk to the neighbors. If that wouldn't work I'd call cops. If cops wouldn't do anything... only option left is steak trick.
1. Complain to local council.
2. Repeat every 3 or so days, blaming the council a little more each time
3. ????????
4. Profit!! (Pound will be called)
Talk to the neighbors. If they don't cooperate, which they probably won't, bug your local police department. Or, yeah, just let it out.. :p
Wow man that's sucks. Call the cops, or kill your neighbours.

the last option is only a joke Tongue
If it barks past like 7pm? or before 6am you can call the cops on a noise violation.
Call the cops this is crashing the sleeping life.
Try to clear your mind of any violent thoughts, first off. If you contact your neighbors and they have no interest in being responsible and taking your simple, and legal request, call animal control, and report the problem. They will do a simple follow up with the neighbor, the wont do anything drastic like kill it, or take it away. But if you get people that have the proper authority to talk to them, they will likely compensate.
Pages: 1 2