Support Forums

Full Version: Best online scanner?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who do you think is best online scanner?

*If you want to visit them click on them

I prefer to use NoVirusthanks.
Now im waitng your comments Big Grin
Virustotal. Why would you want NVT when VT incorporates many more scanners than NVT?
(04-30-2010, 09:32 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Virustotal. Why would you want NVT when VT incorporates many more scanners than NVT?

i saw that all who is scanning something is using NVT.how to you explain it?
(04-30-2010, 09:40 AM)Eagle Wrote: [ -> ]i saw that all who is scanning something is using NVT.how to you explain it?

NVT has an option to not distribute samples of scanned files to antivirus companies. People use this to keep their malware undetected by antivirus companies. However, if you are truly wanting to know if a file is malicious or not, VirusTotal is the way to go.
In my knowledge I think VirusTotal is the best one. Good thread mate.
(04-30-2010, 09:48 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]NVT has an option to not distribute samples of scanned files to antivirus companies. People use this to keep their malware undetected by antivirus companies. However, if you are truly wanting to know if a file is malicious or not, VirusTotal is the way to go.

ok now you convince me.
(04-30-2010, 09:50 AM)Currymanz™ Wrote: [ -> ]In my knowledge I think VirusTotal is the best one. Good thread mate.

thanks
What's NVT?
NO doubt, virustotal for most accurate resoults
VirusTotal the best.
Virus total. NVT doesn't fix FUD codes like virus total Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3