Support Forums

Full Version: Live music or studio?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I personally like listening to live music more than studio music, not sure why...but I go to a show at least twice a week because I like it more, haha...what about you all?
I only like live music better if it's acoustic, so I'm gunna have to go with studio
I prefer studio music, because if you listen to live music most people cannot sing and that really does my head in Tongue
I prefer Live music way more then studio music really. It's the feeling that you get when you listen it being sang live... I can't explain it but it just makes me feel better then the studio version of a certain song.
I prefer studio music, maybe because I ain't on a lot of live music shows ^^
When I'm not at a show, I prefer studio music.
(05-01-2010, 10:56 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]When I'm not at a show, I prefer studio music.

Yea I agree, I usually can only listen to live music if I'm actually there. Anywhere else it's studio.
I like love music when the band/artist is actually good live, but I also love studio music. Studio gets my vote!
Studio is where it's at.
clean and mastered vocals Smile