Support Forums

Full Version: HJT Squad Announcement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, everyone.

Okay, I've had a lot of people asking me to join the HJT Squad. I've had trainees from HF, and people who have never used the program before enquiring about joining. Let me make this clear. When everything is set up, you will be accepted (based upon your application)! Omniscient is very busy, and there's a lot that he needs to do to get us underway. Once we've got the sub-forum setup, Paradoxum and I will make a start on structuring a training program. For the time being, it will be similar to that of Hack Forums' training program.

The biggest problem we face is not having qualified teachers. Paradoxum is qualified to teach some practice logs, yet I am not. I'm trying to cut through my training as quickly as possible, so I can get to work here at SF.

Because of this, I will be making a thread (when the sub-forum's open) which will incorporate all of the basic skills a White Hat Helper will need to know when they're first starting out in the HJT Training Program. Of course, doing practice logs is the most educational thing, but you'll need to know what to do when facing a log.

So, what I'm trying to say is, yeah, we've got the usergroup setup, but we are by no means ready. Hopefully, in about a month's time, we'll be ready to take on new trainees.

Thanks for your patience,
Malware Boss
Thanks for pointing this out, Malware Boss.
I would like to join, but first I need to learn some more and I can't wait till the sub-forums gets opened so we can apply for training.
(04-28-2010, 02:57 PM)Support Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for pointing this out, Malware Boss.
I would like to join, but first I need to learn some more and I can't wait till the sub-forums gets opened so we can apply for training.

Should be sometime within the next fortnight.
Sounds great, Malware Boss. I look forward to it.
Thanks Malware Boss, I'm getting a headstart by reading Valiant's tutorials Big Grin
Sounds good.

Can you say what kind of size class you are going to be able to handle? Or is this not an easy thing to judge?
(5-10 people at a time, 10-15, etc)
(04-28-2010, 03:09 PM)daneasaur Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds good.

Can you say what kind of size class you are going to be able to handle? Or is this not an easy thing to judge?
(5-10 people at a time, 10-15, etc)

If i remember correctly, it's one on one. I may be wrong.
It can't be one on one?

Over on HF there must be about 20 trainees to about 3-4 teachers.

My numbers aren't exact.
(04-28-2010, 03:30 PM)daneasaur Wrote: [ -> ]It can't be one on one?

Over on HF there must be about 20 trainees to about 3-4 teachers.

My numbers aren't exact.

Then I stand corrected.
I think I'll go invite some of the teachers here. Smile
Pages: 1 2