Support Forums

Full Version: Slipping in school
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My grades have started to slip by a lot since I stared to use the computer more and more. A big part of this is not being motivated to do my homework. How can I get myself motivated to do my homework? Or actually make it interesting? Pinch

Thanks. Blackhat
Try doing homework with a friend. Then you won't worry about getting so distracted, plus you can usually get it done faster with someone else.
I always do my homework before doing anything. And I didn't work with my friend, only with google. And I always think that I must do this first to let me do other things.
It's all about time management. Dedicate time everyday to homework - ensure you fulfill this time doing quality work. If you aren't able to commit to 20-30 minutes everyday, then you're really not trying hard enough.
Thanks for the replies guys. I have to try them out.
Try doing it with your friend. You can also ask anyone in your family to 'guard' the computer until you finish your homework. Smile
Just do your homework first and think that you can do whatever you want later. Or write all your homework down and cross off your assignments one by one when you finish them...for some reason i like crossing things off lists because it makes me feel accomplished haha Big Grin
Like others posted, try to do your homework first thing don't even nap or anything. If you have time in class, start on your homework so when you're home you at least have some done and won't have as much work.

If you need motivation, just think of the consequences man.
Not doing work = mark drops = falling behind = no university/college = a mess.
Trust me, don't slip in school, put in a bit of effort and try and get 70%+ overall.
yeah you can slkeep wjen you have done your homework.
I have had the same problem! What I found worked for me is that when my grades slipped my parents put pressure on me. Ask your parents if they could bother you into doing your homework until it gets so annoying that you have to do it. Also if you wanted me to I could PM you every evening telling you to do your homework.
Pages: 1 2