Support Forums

Full Version: How do you guys feel about The Pacific?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Pacific is Tom Hanks' new HBO miniseries, i personally love it. Yeye
It's on every sunday at 9pm eastern i think...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e99B80crU3E[/youtube]
Hey, Nemmyy.

So, it's as good as it's cracked up to be? There's a lot of other good shows on that deter me from watching it, but I really would like to see it. What would you rate it?

Thanks,
Malware Boss
Hi, Nemmyy.

Thanks for the invite, but I really don't have the time. Heck, if I wasn't so tired these days, I wouldn't be going to bed at 9:30 as it is.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
haha alright, but nothings really time consuming about it...im guessing you work a lot
Hi, Nemmyy.

I really don't have the time to sit down for half an hour to watch an episode, unfortunately. School, volleyball, forums - it all is too much.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
it's actually an hour haha guess you dont have any time then
Hi, Nemmyy.

Nope, unfortunately. I'm still really eager to watch it, though. Tom Hanks is a living legend, and from the previews I've seen, the series looks awesome. Unfortunately, it's had to contest with So You Think You Can Dance and another popular show for the past couple of weeks - they'll be finished soon, though.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
fair enough, thats a good show
Wow, just WOW!
Looks like it's an awesome tv show. I hope to get to watch it from time to time.
I hope you do too, its really great
Pages: 1 2