Support Forums

Full Version: Should I get an iPod touch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
I'm thinking about buying an iPod touch. I have the money for it, but need to know if it's worth it. Some things I need to know..

1. Can the 3G be jailbroken without being tethered, or should I go for the 2G?

2. Does it have wifi capabilities?

3. Do you think getting a refurbished one would be risky? It's cheaper.

4. How easy does the screen break? Should I buy a case?

Thanks.
1. http://www.quickpwn.com/, yes it can.

2. Yes, I got 2G and it has wifi.

4. I have had it for 2 years and no breaks yet. I use no case and sometimes throw up in the air for fun ^^.
(04-26-2010, 10:11 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.
I'm thinking about buying an iPod touch. I have the money for it, but need to know if it's worth it. Some things I need to know..

1. Can the 3G be jailbroken without being tethered, or should I go for the 2G?

2. Does it have wifi capabilities?

3. Do you think getting a refurbished one would be risky? It's cheaper.

4. How easy does the screen break? Should I buy a case?

Thanks.

It can, but I would suggest 2G for Jailbreaking.

Yes it does.

I think it would be risky simply because of the unique apple product.

The screen is actually very strong.
YESYESYESYES trust me, it is definitely the sexiest thing ever...i had an 8gb but then sold it for a 30 gb zune because i needed the space, but im regretting it. you dont need a case, but you might want to get one of those thin screen protectors...the screen is really durable anyways so you should be good. yes it has wifi, you can web browse, use youtube, facebook, aim, pretty much anything
1. Not sure.

2. Yes.

3. Refurbished means the company has checked it TWICE, so I don't think it's risky at all.

4. Depends on how you treat it. And you should definitely buy a case for it.
Well, guys, thanks for the feedback, but I'm only about $30 away from a new laptop. I think I'm gonna go with the laptop Tongue