Support Forums

Full Version: Sale! (IRL)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's my original thread on Sythe, I will gladly PM you if you wish:
http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=777826

*I will not be going first on any of these trades, however, a 50/50 trade can be issued for any of them.
I will pay all shipping for US residents, and depending on the item purchased, I may escalate the shipping to Express Smile*

If interested, please post here with this format:

Code:
[b]HF Username:[i][/i]
MSN:[i][/i]
Item(s):[i][/i]
Total purchase cost:[/b][i][/i][/i]

IRL Section:
Sorry, but the selling of Runescape Botting Auths and DoS Shells are not permitted on this website. I am unsure, but I believe the same goes for E-Mail Spoofers, Data.DB files, and MegaUpload accounts.

You may want to modify your post.
(04-26-2010, 04:30 AM)daneasaur Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but the selling of Runescape Botting Auths and DoS Shells are not permitted on this website. I am unsure, but I believe the same goes for E-Mail Spoofers, Data.DB files, and MegaUpload accounts.

You may want to modify your post.

Though I don't see the rule, whatever, modified.

It comes under rule 7. DoS shells may or may not be classified as illegal, but in most cases they are. Selling RS botting auths is illegal as the auth codes themselves do not belong to you, and you do not have resale rights, this is the same for megaupload accounts.

Good luck with your sales Smile
(04-26-2010, 02:05 PM)daneasaur Wrote: [ -> ]It comes under rule 7. DoS shells may or may not be classified as illegal, but in most cases they are. Selling RS botting auths is illegal as the auth codes themselves do not belong to you, and you do not have resale rights, this is the same for megaupload accounts.

Good luck with your sales Smile

Actually, each specific code, bought by me, is my property. The program in which they run for is not mine, however.

;)
How are you "subscribed for life"? I might be interested (in Aion).
(04-27-2010, 01:48 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]How are you "subscribed for life"? I might be interested (in Aion).

It's subscribed via my debit card, so maybe not for life, but at least for the next years, unless you say cancel.