Support Forums

Full Version: Hey everyone :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, everybody. My name is Jordan, and I am 18 years old. I was a junior in high school, recently expelled due to having a weapon on campus. I am not particularly proud of that, but I am still chasing education wherever it is offered. I am planning to have my GED by mid-June, and being in college by the Fall quarter, if not, hopefully the Spring quarter!

Despite my name, I actually hate Pepsi and 90% of Pepsi products, lol. I absolutely love energy drinks, Monster is one of my favorites.

I own a Subaru Impreza STI, cherry red with multi-color changing underglow (neon)...

Um..I play drums, synthesizer(keyboard), piano, a little guitar(not my strong point lol), and I sing a little.

I love skateboarding, it's one of my favorite things to do, above playing drums or singing.

If you'd like to contact me, pm me and I'll give you my msn and facebook information. Smile

Also, many of you may know me from another forum owned by Omni, Hackforums, my alias is Pepsi (UB3R).
Nice to meet you lol
How the hell can you afford a Subaru Impreza STI at 18!? I've always wanted a WRX STi!

Anyway, welcome to the site, Pepsi!
(04-27-2010, 02:11 AM)Malware Boss Wrote: [ -> ]How the hell can you afford a Subaru Impreza STI at 18!? I've always wanted a WRX STi!

Anyway, welcome to the site, Pepsi!

Thanks! I got it with help from my older brother, who put down $5,400.00 and I put in $4,500, and still owing about $2k. >.<
Hello! Welcome to SF!
Hey.
Are you photoshopexp3rt? I actually remember you very well.
Remember, Odd Revenge? I think it was from RSBot ^^
(04-27-2010, 01:04 PM)UPPORT Wrote: [ -> ]Hey.
Are you photoshopexp3rt? I actually remember you very well.
Remember, Odd Revenge? I think it was from RSBot ^^

Yeah, that's me Tongue

Hey man, long time no see!
Hey!

Welcome to SF. Please take note of the rules against hacking discussions & piracy.

Thanks! Smile