Support Forums

Full Version: Suggest me some earphones!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeh...
I used the original iPhone ones (Mic+remote) and they fit nicely and stuff, but I lost them on holiday...

Iv been using these other ones which really piss me off and after a while my ear starts hurting, so I looked up the apple ones and they're like £20 which is $30~

Suggest please, I WILL pay $30~ but they must be good Sad
$30 won't get you great headphones but if you wan't in ear ones you could probably pick these up for not much more than that:

Sennheiser CX 300
http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones/sennh...27753.html
Pros:
-Great sound, both bass and clarity, you can't even compare them to your run of the mill headphones.
-Very well insulated, you can hardly hear a thing happening around you which means you don't need to destroy your hearing and have your music on a million volume to hear it properly.
-Comfortable once you get used to them.

Cons:
-You can't hear people yelling at you

If you want ear-muff style ones spend the extra cash and get these:
Sennheiser HD212 Pro
http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones-heads...69535.html

Pros:
-Very comfortable
-Well built and durable
-Superb sound
-Look sweet around your neck

Cons:
-Fairly expensive but not overly expensive, I consider them to be good value by comparison to others and for what you get.
-A bit difficult to carry around with you all day but they are comfortable around your neck.
-Very long lead for some reason...

Either way I would go Sennheiser, they are good quality for the price, don't go skullcandy. I had skullcandy's in the past and I thought they were great at the time but they were flimsy and broke and now after having the Sennheiser's to compare to they were pretty poor.

For the record I have both the HD 212 pro's and the CX-300's so I'm recommending them from experience.

Also, for anyone asking why spend lots of money on headphones? If you actually tried them you would find they make music much more enjoyable and they can save a lot of hearing damage over the long run for those who really like to "feel" their music.
Really, I just use a $20 pair I got from walmart and they work greatly. One thing I hate about earbuds, though, is when the plastic pieces over the speakers come off and you can't find them Sad
Yes I would get Sennheiser.
I'm using Sennheiser HD 280 and sound is amazing.
Try those one which are in the Lockerz as they are really nice.
I suggest buying Bose earphones, but they are really expensive.

Hi, SehCure.

How about these?

[Image: Most-expensive-earphones.jpg]

Should only set you back around $5000.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
(04-25-2010, 07:10 PM)Malware Boss Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, SehCure.

How about these?

[Image: Most-expensive-earphones.jpg]

Should only set you back around $5000.

Thanks,
Malware Boss

Who's are those, The lord Jesus christ's ?
(04-25-2010, 07:12 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Who's are those, The lord Jesus christ's ?

Hi, Sam.

Not sure, but they produce crystal clear sound quality as only the highest quality diamonds are used. Would be kind of cool, I guess.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
Any Skullcandy earphones around $20-$30 will have great quality. I have some HESH (Around Ear) and had some in-ear ones which worked fine (until I accidentally got it wet >.<)
Pages: 1 2