Support Forums

Full Version: Complete Hosting || LIFETIME RESELLER: $5 || LIFETIME ONSHORE SHARED HOSTING $1.50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, currently I'm in possession of an onshore Master Reseller, and an Offshore Reseller.

I'm currently selling LIFETIME shared hosting for just $1.50

You will get Unlimited Data Space, Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited everything, for just a one time payment of $1.50!

Likewise I'm selling reseller accounts for just $5 LIFETIME!

As with the shared hosting you will get unlimited Data Space, Unlimited Bandwith, Unlimited Clients, all for just a one time payment of $5!

All of my servers are equiped with 100Mbit/s nodes, so they are all blazing fast!

PM me here, or add my MSN: fdterr@gmail.com to purchase! ALSO:

Payments Accepted:
Paypal
Lliberty Reserve (Preferred)

ALSO:

I am willing to go first on any deal, just ask!

**Note, my end of this is currently paid for 9 years, so we won't be shutting down any time soon.
Anyone who wants to see a demo account, please contact me via MSN or e-mail!
Bump, still selling.
How Do We Trust You Lol?

BTW i want Resseler

But how Do i trust u
Lifetime hosts are always scams. Do not trust this guy.
Lifetime hosts.. Shut down in 2 days?
No such thing as Lifetime hosting. It always fails.
Yeah lifetime hosting fails.
And for that price i would not believe you, just me though.

Try HF buddy. Or get trusted here etc.
I bought lifetime hosting once, luckily it only cost me $4. The guy ended up selling his dedi after a month
There is no such thing as lifetime. If you feel like putting honest time spans in your thread, PM me and I will unlock this. But, until then, it'll stay locked because of false advertising.