Support Forums

Full Version: I need cash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need cash to able to continue my studies.

Need help with your homework? projects? thesis? Anything about school handworks like Smile I'll do it for you for a price! Pay me through paypal.
I doubt they will let you do this, but I suggest you to not do even if its against the rules.
Yes, you get more knowledge and cash, but what does the guy with the homework get?
A brain full of crap and no cash. Its your profit, but they will fail in life.
Feel free to guide them through it, but don't do their homework >_>
(04-23-2010, 06:48 AM)The Voice Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt they will let you do this, but I suggest you to not do even if its against the rules.
Yes, you get more knowledge and cash, but what does the guy with the homework get?

To be fair, it's not his responsibility to ensure that the end user learns as he should. It's his responsibility to ensure that the work gets done with a passing grade. It's the end user's fault if he chooses to have others do his work for him.
Are you good in calculas and question related to kinematics.
(04-23-2010, 06:48 AM)Support Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt they will let you do this, but I suggest you to not do even if its against the rules.
I hate ethics, I was thinking of making a service like this too. I already help out with a friend's service on HF.