Support Forums

Full Version: Alchohol poisoning.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jager Bombs! ha ha, well, i got it Sad prom night I had to be rushed to the ER, because of it, i had a seizure on my friends floor, that's why they brought me. My BAC was like a .31 or something along those lines, i got my stomach pumped and an MIP. Good night huh?
I had a similar experience at a party once, best part was i didn't remember anything about it and woke up in the hospital. I did feel rather crap though. I've had many bad experiences/blackouts with alcohol and it makes me violent, doesn't mix well with meds either.
That really sucks man. I hope you're okay and you're rich so you can pay off that bill lawl.
Probably try not to do that too often Tongue
I met a dude who got alcohol poisoning and something happened to his pancreas or something? I'm not sure. But anyway, he can't drink for the rest of his life and he did it when he was 22.
Bummer.
(04-21-2010, 09:53 PM)jhfire Wrote: [ -> ]That really sucks man. I hope you're okay and you're rich so you can pay off that bill lawl.

Rich? Hardly, i work for what i have. But it does suck waking up int he hospital with your parents, cops, and doctors around you with tubes in your arm and a bucket of puke next to you.
(04-21-2010, 09:36 PM)Cheeseburger Wrote: [ -> ]I had a similar experience at a party once, best part was i didn't remember anything about it and woke up in the hospital. I did feel rather crap though. I've had many bad experiences/blackouts with alcohol and it makes me violent, doesn't mix well with meds either.

Me too, i drink frequently, but never that much.
I don't drink, you shoul learn to drink less.

Or how to handle the alchohol... xD
What'd your parents say?

That sucks, though, man :B I'm glad I don't drink.
(04-22-2010, 09:10 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]What'd your parents say?

That sucks, though, man :B I'm glad I don't drink.

I dunno, not much really. They were just glad i'm okay. I'm 18, not a whole lot they are gonna do.

@Vendetta, it has nothing to do with handling alcohol, when you reach a certain B.A.C. you die, it's that simple. You can't build up an immunity to alcohol poisoning.
First things first, Jagerbombs are ace. Best party drink invented, you should try a suicidebomb, you do a pint glass of Jagermeister and a Shot glass of Red Bull. Sucks to hear that you had a seizure though bro, aslong as your ok now and you have learned your lesson.
Hi, ktmrider530.

Holy crap! You must have been so out of it. .31! That's seven times. I watched something on the news where this guy was 9 times over the limit, and they had no idea how he could have been. They expected that he was being intravenously consuming alcohol - the only conceivable possibility. But yeah, I bet you won't be drinking again for a while.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
Pages: 1 2