Support Forums

Full Version: Biggest Forum In The World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm not advertising this forum just appreciating the sheer size. The guy who made this did a good job.

However if you create a thread and wait 10 secs. Your thread will probably be on the 3rd page Huh

linK:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum

Just scroll down and view the statistics !!
Most users ever online was 123,381 on Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:44 am

Thats pretty damn crazy, that can't be true 123k People online on the site. An it's just a forum, this guy is highly successful, obviously has done a brilliant job with his forum. I really wouldn't bother signing up on a site like that, it's over populated and is kinda pathetic ( My opinion ) but, just imagen how much income he gets from that site! Bet it's a hell of alot.
Yeh of course don't sign up.

Also there are 41,000 people online at the moment.

I've never seen it drop below 35,000.
lol I'll make a thread with a link to my private web server later on, and see if my logs fill up with 401's, will use a free domain from no-ip, so I can just restart my router and get a new IP and that's it, will see how many different connections I got and post results.
Hey that seems pretty cool Tongue

Post the results.
After an hour and 15 minutes (I kept the thread active by trolling), I only got 29 different connections.

Would've got more on HF.
(04-21-2010, 03:05 PM)wills Wrote: [ -> ]Most users ever online was 123,381 on Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:44 am

Thats pretty damn crazy, that can't be true 123k People online on the site. An it's just a forum, this guy is highly successful, obviously has done a brilliant job with his forum. I really wouldn't bother signing up on a site like that, it's over populated and is kinda pathetic ( My opinion ) but, just imagen how much income he gets from that site! Bet it's a hell of alot.

Well, it's not just a guy. It's a company consisting of over 150 employees that run a social networking website aimed at anime fans.

That would definitely contribute to it's success.

Also here's a list of all the big boards: http://www.big-boards.com/
lol they're all a bunch of wimpy wannabe forum troll slayer bad asses.

I posted all there IP's on one of the threads I made, no mod has removed them yet, they've been there for nearly an hour...

Edit: Over 12 hours now.
Isn't gaiaonline a mmorpg game? I can be wrong tho o_O
Neco-Chan, yes it is. I remember I tested it.