Support Forums

Full Version: My SupportForums Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Introduction

Hello Supportforums, this is my introdcution thread, i come from Hackforums.

Wher am i from?

I'm from a little country called cymru, it's just near england it's a lovely place. We do have our own language and that's called welsh. Totally different to english you really wouldn't understand.

Just Me

My names Will, I'm 18 years old, I'm about 6ft 1/2. Have 8 or 9 tattooes, blue eyes, short hair.
I have a 1 year old daughter and a fiancee & a step son.

Hobbies?[/u]

I enjoy doing all my hobbies, i love canoeing, diving rock climbing running and keeping fit! and obvisously being on the net. I'd be pretty bored if i didn't do any of this stuff. I love getting tatooe's i have about 8 tatooes now and many more to come xD

Things i hate?
To be honest i don't hate alot, apart from one person (: He is pretty famous on the net. His name is *FRED* the youtube freak, i know i don't know this guy an his video's are fake but he really anoyes me i'm sure i'm not the only one he anoyes.

My Job?

I'm in the millitary I'm a welsh guard infantry soldier based in Atr Winchester, That's near london. 30111224 Js parker I love my job and really wouldn't swap it for anything.

pictures of my self

[Image: 1-12.jpg]

[Image: mytat1.jpg]

[Image: Mytat.jpg]

My L33T Fanz <3

[Image: mysignfromjemmaxx.jpg]

[Image: woot.jpg]

[Image: lauewen.jpg]

[Image: lol.jpg]

Well guy's I think you know near enough all you need to know about me now. Hope to see more threads like this myself, thanks for reading take care all.
Welcome to the forums my friend. Nice introduction and pictures Tongue Have fun!
Thanks Unspoken (: Nice to meet you to.
OMG! saw first to post an nice introduction lol and yea pic are very cOol.
(04-22-2010, 07:41 AM).:xX[ThunderStorm]Xx:. Wrote: [ -> ]OMG! saw first to post an nice introduction lol and yea pic are very cOol.

Ha, thanks the pictures are pretty odd, but hey, I'm not complaining and i don't see anyone else complaining either =P
Nice shes soooo Buwmsbar.
lol welcome to supportfourms.
best introduction I've seen of any forum.
(05-03-2010, 06:00 PM)v01d Wrote: [ -> ]lol welcome to supportfourms.

lol..agreedThumbsup

Concept

I've seen you on hackforums, remember the army picture :p luls welcome. and welcome for myself, i guess.
Thank you, and i'd also like to welcome you too!

Quote:lol welcome to supportfourms.

I feel very special, thank you very much Smile