Support Forums

Full Version: [MEGA THREAD]Emotionz Collection of Graphics [MEGA]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright i post alot of threads of Avatars and sigs and feel spamming so im gonna make a Mega thread

Wont be very mega now but will improve

And Adding..
Signatures
4[Image: nh07ef.png]
5[Image: 2dgv0n9.png]
6[Image: 4fwlcw.jpg] (old Name)

And im Finished i will still be adding more to this

Please Rate by Name and Number
Example

This has been an Emotionz Thread

~Emotionz
Signature 6.

Your use of font color and font family has made it very difficult to read the text, because of the background.
(04-21-2010, 11:22 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Signature 6.

Your use of font color and font family has made it very difficult to read the text, because of the background.

i agree thats why im training with backgrounds and using transparent mostly
If I would make something liek this I would need to post 70-80 sigs xd Just sayin...

On-topic
You're still learning and this thread is cool to show your improvement. Keep up the work ;)
(04-21-2010, 11:41 AM)C4Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]If I would make something liek this I would need to post 70-80 sigs xd Just sayin...

On-topic
You're still learning and this thread is cool to show your improvement. Keep up the work ;)

im a beginner like its all the same just different renders,pictures,effects

and i hate it Sad i wanna learn cooler stuff like the way you made flames and stuff like that
(04-21-2010, 11:44 AM)Emotionz Wrote: [ -> ]im a beginner like its all the same just different renders,pictures,effects

and i hate it Sad i wanna learn cooler stuff like the way you made flames and stuff like that

Lol, nothing to really be proud on. Just followed a TUT (<< it's link Tongue)

Btw, you can find some cool tuts for new techniques and styles on www.sigtutorials.com
(04-21-2010, 11:52 AM)C4Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, nothing to really be proud on. Just followed a TUT (<< it's link Tongue)

Btw, you can find some cool tuts for new techniques and styles on www.sigtutorials.com

ya i always get blocked from them sites it says spam urls not allowed idk thanks for that tut
The link which C4V provided is a Photoshop tutorial:

Code:
http://psd.tutsplus.com/text-effects-tutorials/dramatic-text-on-fire-effect-in-photoshop/

Keep practicing! You have a lot of persistence and it will pay off in the long run.
Great Share Great job dude
(04-22-2010, 12:07 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]The link which C4V provided is a Photoshop tutorial:

Code:
http://psd.tutsplus.com/text-effects-tutorials/dramatic-text-on-fire-effect-in-photoshop/

Keep practicing! You have a lot of persistence and it will pay off in the long run.
You are truthfully a Motivator
(04-22-2010, 01:14 AM)Unspoken Wrote: [ -> ]Great Share Great job dude
Thank you very much
Pages: 1 2