Support Forums

Full Version: I got a free mouse/keyboard from Logitech.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I have the EX110 mouse+keyboard combo from Logitech. Except, when I bought it, it didn't come with a mouse. I didn't know it was supposed to. Anyway, my keyboard randomly stopped working. I changed the batteries and it still wouldn't work.

So, I call Logitech customer support and we went through standard troubleshooting. After like 10mins, he just asked for my address and said I'd be receiving a mouse and a keyboard in the mail. I lied and said I had only had it for four months, when really I have had it for about a year. In the end, it ended up being the batteries. When I got home, I replaced them with fresh triple A's, and it started working.

So, I'm getting a free mouse and keyboard. Yay <3
Don't you love it when stuff works out like that?

My 1st gen Zune 30GB's screen cracked 2 weeks before the 1 year warranty I bought was up. I got it exchanged just in time, and it turned out for the amount of money I paid at the time I was able to replace it with a 2nd gen Zune 120GB. Not really that similar to your situation, but still, getting stuff is sweet. Tongue
Lmao, lucked out on that one Elektrisk.

I had a similar situation myself, except a battery popped inside my mouse, the batteries were both put in correctly, put in at the same time and of the same type, they even came out of the same packet. This was after like a week of use and the store re-funded my money though.

Microsoft ftw? Tongue

Ethical
Brand name companies are freakin smart, otherwise they wouldn't have invented their stuff, but the employes are dumb.
Nice man, I'm going to try this and pretend I have a Logitech mouse and keyboard that doesn't work so they'll send me a new one.
(04-21-2010, 06:54 PM)Foresight Wrote: [ -> ]Nice man, I'm going to try this and pretend I have a Logitech mouse and keyboard that doesn't work so they'll send me a new one.

You have to have your product number/PIN, though.
(04-21-2010, 07:03 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]You have to have your product number/PIN, though.
Ah, that's too bad. Though, I do know someone with a Logitech wireless mouse, keyboard, and speaker set. I could borrow their PIN I suppose.
Haha good for you. ^^
Logitech ay.. Shouldnt be to hard to get the pin. Free crap yay
I want to do this, lol.
Hook me up with a pin or something? Big Grin
Pages: 1 2