Support Forums

Full Version: Cap Card Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well im looking at getting a Cap Card but idk what i should get im getting around 250-275 but i dont have to spend that much i have a computer right next to my xbox so i dont need a wireless one

any recomendations
This "Shuttle" can capture in HD (I'm assuming 1080p, since it has HDMI):
http://www.blackmagic-design.com/products/intensity/

Another cheaper one is called Dazzle, but I can't find it.
(04-20-2010, 02:33 PM)JDBar Wrote: [ -> ]This "Shuttle" can capture in HD (I'm assuming 1080p, since it has HDMI):
http://www.blackmagic-design.com/products/intensity/

Another cheaper one is called Dazzle, but I can't find it.

ya i seen it said the Dazzle and Shuttle but im gonna look into this thanks youz
I've heard the Dazzle Capture Card is pretty good and not that expensive. But it's really up to you Smile
This is what you gotta get, i have on and it rocks, great quility etc.:

Dazzle 170 Plat. (90-110$)

Product Description
Manufacturer's Description
Dazzle Video Creator Platinum is a plug-and-play USB 1.1 or 2.0 device that allows you to record your videos from a camcorder, a VCR, or any video equipment with analogue outputs. It allows you to record home videos and TV recordings of the highest quality, thanks to MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and DivX hardware encoding. Using included easy-to-use software, you can save your videos directly onto DVDs with menus or polish them up with simple editing tools. Pinnacle Instant DVD Recorder software allows you to quickly record your videos straight from tape to DVD without first copying them to your hard drive, saving both time and space. Studio QuickStart lets you restore and trim your videos, and add transitions, effects or background music before archiving to DVD or sending them to mobile devices, such as Apple iPod or Sony PSP.
Product Description
Technical DataInput Device / Input Adapter TypeVideo input adapterTechnical DataInput Device / Form FactorExternalTechnical DataVideo Input / Analogue video SignalS-VideoTechnical DataVideo Input / Digital Video FormatWMVTechnical DataVideo Input / Audio Input SupportStandardTechnical DataSystem Requirements / OS RequiredMicrosoft Windows XP SP1 or laterTechnical DataVideo Input / Interface TypeS-video inputTechnical DataHeader / Product LineDazzle Video Creator PlatinumTechnical DataHeader / ModelDVC 170Technical DataHeader / CompatibilityPCTechnical DataHeader / LocalizationGermanTechnical DataHeader / ManufacturerPinnacle SystemsTechnical DataInput Device / Interface TypeHi-Speed USBTechnical DataHeader / Packaged Quantity1