Support Forums

Full Version: iPhone Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is to talk about general iPhone happenings, whether it be a new good app or an update to the phone.

I myself have the 32gig 3GS and find it to be one of my best purchases...ever.
Yeah, iPhone rocks. Big Grin
Got the same phone, got 20 gig of music and 5 gig games, lol. Tongue
Yeah, I've been debating on jailbreaking it for a while now, but don't know if it's worth the risk.
I got the same Iphone as you! 32GB 3GS, best phone i have ever used.

But...

AT&T is a bitch. I hate them.
Haha I have the ancient 8GB Regular iPhone. >_<

Had it for roughly two years and it looks like its been to hell and back.
Scratches all on screen, one which is from side-to-side and very visible, other is near the home button and is deep in it.

I've jailbroke it within the first year and liked it for a while till the appstore came out.
Games on the app store were wayy better quality; only advantage of jailbreak is summerboard i believe.

And I deffiently agree with you Lazy, AT&T blows...
My work colleague dropped his and the screen was completely buggered, still worked but it was completely shattered, replaced it the other day and broke the audio bit in the process.
Yeah, I got a 3G 16 gig and I need a new phone and I'm deciding weather to get the 3GS or Nokia N97, but so far I think I'll stick to 3GS =).
(10-08-2009, 09:21 AM)Gentleman Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I've been debating on jailbreaking it for a while now, but don't know if it's worth the risk.

What risk? A brain-dead monkey can do it. It's not illegal either. Just voids a warranty. Also, Winterboard replaced Summer board a year ago, lol. Jailbreak also means free apps through installous because of cracking IPA's, Quake III, awesome themes, using it as a web server (I am with my iPod, lol) and even more.
(10-14-2009, 06:00 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote: [ -> ]What risk? A brain-dead monkey can do it. It's not illegal either. Just voids a warranty. Also, Winterboard replaced Summer board a year ago, lol. Jailbreak also means free apps through installous because of cracking IPA's, Quake III, awesome themes, using it as a web server (I am with my iPod, lol) and even more.

which is why I don't want to do it.
I bought broken 1st gen for $20 and I have invested about $100 in it. All I need to do now is solder the speaker and mic to the new dock connector cable.
Pages: 1 2 3