Support Forums

Full Version: [free] Fake progrmas [free]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Making fake programs with Visual Basic 2008 Express for free email : DolphinHF@live.com.Victoire
Define: "fake programs"
So like, you make fake programs to infect people?
Fake programs are nothing but graphics.
As the person posted above me, define fake.
Phisher? Or just a virus? Plus wouldn't that be useless and make less people download, wouldn't it be simpler to bind it with a real program.
I am making fake programs ho wants i will make for hem but i dont know what he will do with it if he wants he will destroy infect it ..
Some examples or images would be highly appreciated. Maybe a little bit more information in your description so people who don't know what you're talking about can learn about your product.
Calling it a 'fake' program makes it rather obvious what you suspect the receivers will do with it. Let's not turn the VB.net section here into HF's.
This is SupportForums not HackForums.

If you want to share your source on making fake programs such as, but not limited to :

Sending text in an email
Sending a file as an email attachment
Making a ProgressBar
Creating loading symbols
Creating random strings of numbers
Creating random strings of letters
Creating random strings of numbers and letters
Or using any other elements with Visual Basic, then go ahead. But creating fake programs is as helpful as sending someone a screenshot of a working program. Sorry to 'hate' on your thread
This forum is about real coding not hacking.
(04-18-2010, 05:19 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Define: "fake programs"

Your kidding right? Omg