Support Forums

Full Version: Free Icon Resources
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks Eve, I was searching for some icon Big Grin
This is amazing. As a newbie at Photoshop, creating sleek looking icons for websites can be rather difficult. It's nice to have free resources from where I can obtain icons that blend in well with different designs.
What a great collection of icon resources. I'll be looking through these later on to find myself a new avatar Tongue

Thank you for the wonderful share.
(04-18-2010, 02:58 PM)Julie Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Eve, I was searching for some icon Big Grin

No problem.

(04-19-2010, 11:36 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]This is amazing. As a newbie at Photoshop, creating sleek looking icons for websites can be rather difficult. It's nice to have free resources from where I can obtain icons that blend in well with different designs.

Happy experimenting!

(04-20-2010, 05:15 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]What a great collection of icon resources. I'll be looking through these later on to find myself a new avatar Tongue

Thank you for the wonderful share.

You are welcome and I hope you find an avatar you like. Smile
Thanks Eve. I'm not sure if you want to add it, but converticon.com is a very handy site, converts PNG files in ICO files, no download required either.
(04-22-2010, 05:14 AM)daneasaur Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Eve. I'm not sure if you want to add it, but converticon.com is a very handy site, converts PNG files in ICO files, no download required either.

Thanks, daneasaur. I have updated the list and included your name. Smile
Thanks for the links, This should be more recognized Smile
Not sure if you wish to add this or not Eve but I posted a 28MB Icon Pack not long ago.

Here is the link to my thread:
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=6993

Here is the download link:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1a1h2d/...s_Pack.zip
Dubstep, I linked to your thread under the category Collections by Members.
Pages: 1 2 3