Support Forums

Full Version: WRT310N Wireless Stopped Working...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I was using my wireless internet 2 day's ago and it just hung up and wouldn't budge... Anyway, i reset the modem and router and got back on my laptop but now i didnt even see my wireless connection in my wireless connections pop-up deal... So i reset the modem again, but the same problem...

I've been using this router for like 6-8 month's and it worked perfectly, weird thing is, that my LAN works perfectly... I've check to see if there were any 'suspicious' connections on my network, thought maybe someone was messing around and disabled my wireless on me... But no one was on my LAN or wireless, i also have my wireless encrypted with WPA2...

Anyway, my next step was to try to reset all my factory settings, although i DID NOT want to do this, but i did, and my wireless network came up for like 1 minute and then disappeared again...

Anyone have any idea's on what's up...? Oh, i also have the latest firmware...
maybe your antennae is retarded or something? lol sorry thats about as much as i can say. see if your computer can connect to other networks alright. also, if you haven't already go to the manufacturer's site and i'm sure they have forums there. They'd know about your problem better than we would i suppose.