Support Forums

Full Version: Rate my website xD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.meowdesu.org

Please note that the website index was purely for fun Smile. The more serious things are at the links which include a

-proxy
-file hosting

I want people to rate the webstie based on it's attractive-ness, and basic layout.

Thanks!

Note: People complain it freezes their browsers. I can't do anything about this, due to the fact it's loading a mp3 and flash content at the same time.

Try using Chrome, or get a faster computer.
Simple and nice....

No extra hassale....
It looks nice to me. The index made me laugh though XD
Temporarily froze my browser. Not the best sign.
Yeh it froze my browser too (Mozzila Firefox) but I like the simple desing Tongue Good job.
(04-23-2010, 10:14 AM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]Temporarily froze my browser. Not the best sign.

(04-23-2010, 10:37 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh it froze my browser too (Mozzila Firefox) but I like the simple desing Tongue Good job.

Has something to do with the flash, and mP3 loading I guess lol
You might want to look into that. Might cause problems further down the line.
(04-23-2010, 04:51 PM)Skawke Wrote: [ -> ]Has something to do with the flash, and mP3 loading I guess lol

And now y'all know why I dislike flash Huh
Well if they made it less buggy I would be inclined to like it more too.
(04-23-2010, 04:56 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Well if they made it less buggy I would be inclined to like it more too.

Yeah.. it's very buggy and easily exploited. I can't wait till HTMl5 becomes the standard.
Pages: 1 2 3