Support Forums

Full Version: Keyboard problem with playing games..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, since I got a new keyboard, games has got worse for me..

I wanted to play a game, and on the old keyboard I could move with the arrow keys, and shoot around on the game.

The game I played was Boxhead btw.

Now the problem is, if I play this game and walk around using the up arrow and the left arrow, I want to use spacebar to shoot, but it doesn't work. There's just a weird "beep" sound coming out my PC.. Same with left arrow + down arrow and down arrow + right arrow. It only seems to work with up arrow + right arrow and using spacebar to shoot.

So simply, I can only press 2 buttons on my keyboard at the same time.. I already tried to configure the keyboard, but I didn't find a way to fix it.

Anyone knows how to fix this?
Seems like your computer is having trouble fetching multiple instructions from your new keyboard, or at least that's what it sounds like.

How old is your computer?
(04-15-2010, 12:13 PM)Heli0s Wrote: [ -> ]

What he said.

Have you installed drivers for your new keyboard? Not all keyboards need them, but the more advanced often come with a CD.

-Hope this helps Blackhat
IF you heard beep thats probably because of stick keys like when you press shift 5 times..
Try disabling them in CP
(04-15-2010, 01:36 PM)pexme Wrote: [ -> ][/spoiler]

What he said.

Have you installed drivers for your new keyboard? Not all keyboards need them, but the more advanced often come with a CD.

-Hope this helps Blackhat

Indeed. If your keyboard came with a CD, you should definitely use it. If not, just search your keyboard model on Google and add "issues" or "problems" to your search criteria. It's highly likely that you're not the first person to experience this problem.
You might need to look up the drivers for your keyboard.
Google it, i cant get it for you now.