Support Forums

Full Version: Exporting .SPV to .Doc?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today, a student was having trouble with importing a .spv file into Word so that she could print it as a document. That's what she told me, so please don't flame me for being unaware of the incapability of doing so.

With that being said, I couldn't help her because, frankly, I've never heard of the ".spv" file extension. Is there anybody here that can share a little knowledge on the subject and maybe a way to convert or export this as .doc without downloading some random virus-ridden conversion program?
I have honestly never heard of the .spv format, but this link might shed some light on the issue. It doesn't appear that the nature of the file enables it to be easily converted to .doc(x), though.
This site's pretty useful, Elektrisk. Thanks for putting me up on it.
spv files are files made by a statistics program SPSS. They can be converted into word documents by exporting them via SPSS into word format. Hope this helps.
Hi, I found something about spv files at file-extensions.org server link maybe helpful for you too. Victoire