Support Forums

Full Version: Rate simple Transparent Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please rate this signature i made it in about a minute with this kool font i found and transparenting the background

Please rate text wise

[Image: 2dgv0n9.png]
I like the idea you have going here, but this blur is really hurting my eyes. It's almost as if I can't focus on the letters.

Either way, nice work. 7/10.
Too big and green 6/10
(04-14-2010, 12:02 PM)Heli0s Wrote: [ -> ]It's almost as if I can't focus on the letters.

I agree with this sentiment. It actually gives me a headache, although I like the font and colours otherwise.

5/10
(04-14-2010, 12:03 PM)Mute Wrote: [ -> ]Too big and green

I agree. The green is too bright!
Looks good but just not my type but I give you a 6/10
2/10

I don't even know what's going on with this. It looks like it was either done with the eraser tool and a soft brush, or the magic wand tool with a ridiculous amount of feathering. Not as good as your other stuff, probably because you only spent a minute on this.

PS: I apologize if I sound harsh.
(04-14-2010, 02:55 PM)JDBar Wrote: [ -> ]2/10

I don't even know what's going on with this. It looks like it was either done with the eraser tool and a soft brush, or the magic wand tool with a ridiculous amount of feathering. Not as good as your other stuff, probably because you only spent a minute on this.

PS: I apologize if I sound harsh.

i thank you for your suggestion

but i msut say EVERYTHING you just said was false i used nothing you used
Could have better effects on the font. Looks kinda weird.
(04-15-2010, 09:33 AM)Uchiha Sasuke Wrote: [ -> ]Could have better effects on the font. Looks kinda weird.

true thank you for the suggestion
Pages: 1 2