Support Forums

Full Version: Gamepad for PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a gamepad for my pc, i have a dualshock ps1 control, i was thinking of getting an adapter so i can use that. Any other ideas? Most of the games i play are older and i use emulators to play them.
If you're looking for something cheap ($19.99), I'd recommend the Logitech Dual Action Gamepad. I use it for zSNES and MUGEN all the time. I've had mine for a couple years, and the buttons and sticks are still in good condition even after heavy usage in MUGEN.

A little more price ($39.99) and you can get a wireless one with force feedback, called the Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2.

These are probably way cheaper if you buy them online on Amazon. (The Rumblepad 2 is $31)
I think I'm going to go with the playstation control knock off (Logitech Dual Action Gamepad), it seems good enough for what i need it for and cheap. I will probably pick up an adaptor for the other controller i have at some point too.