Support Forums

Full Version: Google Bot.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone.

Can anyone tell me that how can I make Google Bot always there for mu my
website.

As We see in the SF who's online Box.GoogleBot is always there.
Doesn't it do it automatically? I know it does on MyBB forums.

http://www.google.com/support/webmasters...swer=70897
I know it does on Mybb Forums.But on SF it is always online....but on my forum it does not visits regularly.
(04-12-2010, 02:31 AM)breathh4ck3r Wrote: [ -> ]I know it does on Mybb Forums.But on SF it is always online....but on my forum it does not visits regularly.

As far as I know, it does not index it 24/7.
(04-12-2010, 02:38 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I know, it does not index it 24/7.
yes it does not index 24/7

Maybe It index 's Big sites more than the Smaller sites
You can't just tell it to always visit, otherwise everybody would do it. In Webmaster Tools there's an option to edit how often it visits and you can change that if you want, but it will visit when it thinks it needs to. If content is always being added and is always changing, it'll visit a lot, if it's not, it won't.
Quote: MattR Offline
MyBB Support Team Lead
RE: Google Bot.
You can't just tell it to always visit, otherwise everybody would do it. In Webmaster Tools there's an option to edit how often it visits and you can change that if you want, but it will visit when it thinks it needs to. If content is always being added and is always changing, it'll visit a lot, if it's not, it won't.

Thanks Man for the nice help.