Support Forums

Full Version: Request to helpers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Only let one person post in one thread. It gets too unorganized if 20 helpers are posting and overtaking the logs. If you miss it, then don't post in that thread.
Hi Yin,

Im Fallenour, and I'll be your helper today, please let me know if you need me to kill anyone for you today for driving someone whos already on the edge for having a corrupted computer being spammed by 20+ helpers at the same time. *insert wall of text here*

Edit: dang, sounds good, but its still missing the malware boss appeal 8(
Malware Boss has always sounded like a robot to me, no joke. Like the guy is all canned speeches with edited obviously to fit the topic, it's so robotic!
Ive always enjoyed it to be honest, I think hed be the person to send to tell someone the worlds WORST news.
Hi, *insert name here*
You have Aids, an Incurable, 100 percent fatal disease, your going to die soon. Theres nothing you can do. Insurance companies will deny you coverage, and youll die a painful death.

Sincerely, Malware Boss
I've always thought it was hilarious how like all the helpers speak in canned speeches. It seems so impersonal, but eh, I shan't get off topic. Wouldn't helpers know not to interfere with another helper anyway?
(04-11-2010, 08:41 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]I've always thought it was hilarious how like all the helpers speak in canned speeches. It seems so impersonal, but eh, I shan't get off topic. Wouldn't helpers know not to interfere with another helper anyway?

On HF they don't, but on here they do. Well there's not really an official group, so it's just better to ask I guess. Yeah. Also, it's because canned speeches get the job done better than "Go to HJT fix these lines", instead you've got this -

Please run HijackThis, click Do a system scan only, and place a check next to the following line(s) if present:

[insert lines]

Then, close all other open windows and click Fix Checked. Reboot.

Way easier. But Malware Boss speaks in canned speeches EVERYWHERE. Not just in HJT logs. I talk to people in HJT logs too, not so robotic for me. But EVERYWHERE he uses canned speeches, and it's really robotic. I think it's actually pretty funny. He's a good guy though.
Hi, Yin.

I've had enough of you making fun of me!

Thanks,
Malware Boss
I see nothing wrong with the way you write, Malware Boss, as you have proven you have a soul by posting a hardstyle video. (lol at my logic). I just think it's funny, how cordial you are.

I have tried to emulate this politeness in this format:

%Username%,

<post>

<my username>

But I can never stick with it.
It sure does take dedication. Once you get into the habit it's not that difficult.

Notice no header or footer in this post? You like?
Well not meaning to be the fun police or anything but guys stay on topic? But just my opinion: There is nothing good with good grammar. Which would you rather see when you are stuck with a virus:
Quote:Hi
Please run this test... and post the results here...
Thanks
OR
Quote:OMG, looks like a bad virus you got there!!! Big Grin anyway download dis: and then C+P it all in here mate: Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
-Poppins Smile.
Pages: 1 2 3