Support Forums

Full Version: LG KC550
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tell me what do u think about that mobile..i have it only i don't like on it its that when somebody sends me something i cant direct save it on memory stick,and there isnt any programm or game for it...
LG's suck. Get Nokia or Sony, or else iPhone/Blackberry.

Big Grin
I've actually got this phone. All I can say is don't expect much from it, it gets day to day jobs done but it has so many flaws.

- Camera (despite being a 5MP) is pretty crap.
- Limited JAVA functionallity.
- Sound for MP3 player is terribly low.
- Can be very slow at times.
- No themes.

For your memory stick problem (unless it's file which won't fit on your phone) just temporarily store on your phone and then transfer it over later.
yea for memory stick i get crazy after fue files...i think to buy LG "COOKIE"...so what do u say?
(10-08-2009, 08:02 AM)Junction Wrote: [ -> ]yea for memory stick i get crazy after fue files...i think to buy LG "COOKIE"...so what do u say?

To be honest that's even worse than the KC550. The cookie has a terrible touch screen response and I wouldn't recommend it. It also got overall low reviews. If you had to pick I suggest going for the KC550, it's better than the Cookie.
LG isnt that bad