Support Forums

Full Version: need new pc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i need a new pc i dont know wich one it gonna could rune the games like COD4 MW2 and Battlefield 2 Bad Company
some stuff like thatBlackhat
i you got the name or know some info about it post it :p
Get a nice one. If you need a new one, it's obviously going to be better than your current one so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Dell - Pimp it out with Masses of RAM and a great CPU and you are sorted! Smile
I would never really choose to buy a pc from a place like dell or hp UNLESS it is a laptop.
You will always spend less money on a pc that is built by you. You get exactly what you want and you have the satisfaction of doing it yourself.
I am guessing you are looking for a gaming computer?

What can you afford? If you can afford AlienWare, then go for it, it is amazing.

http://www.alienware.com/

They have all different types of gaming computers, with AMAZING and impressive specs, but hey, this is only if you have the money.

On the other hand if you're looking for something cheap, try looking for a gaming computer on Ebay, see if you can afford any.

Good luck.
(04-13-2010, 07:59 AM)Air Wrote: [ -> ]I am guessing you are looking for a gaming computer?

What can you afford? If you can afford AlienWare, then go for it, it is amazing.

http://www.alienware.com/

They have all different types of gaming computers, with AMAZING and impressive specs, but hey, this is only if you have the money.

On the other hand if you're looking for something cheap, try looking for a gaming computer on Ebay, see if you can afford any.

Good luck.

Why do people always recommend alienware. Other then there propiertary case there is nothing different other then it costing almost 30 percent more. If you are looking for a pc capable of playing games build it yourself or buy one off ebay. NEVER BUY DELL AND OR ALIENWARE(DELL) for a gaming computer.

If you want to spend money like that then go with Sager/Voodoo or any other company that actually builds quality products
Build one yourself for less than 800$

with an intel i5, ati radeon hd 5770 ( GPU ), 4 Go of ram, 1To of DD and an ASUS P7P55D LE ( motherboard )
The best one may be of dell.They have the best quality.
(04-14-2010, 09:50 AM)breathh4ck3r Wrote: [ -> ]The best one may be of dell.They have the best quality.

Just shows how little you actually know about gaming pcs Dell/alienware build decent computers but they cost to much. The best quality are the ones you spend time perfecting.
(04-11-2010, 12:32 PM)Poppins™ Wrote: [ -> ]Dell - Pimp it out with Masses of RAM and a great CPU and you are sorted! Smile

All you need is 3gb ram and maybe a phenom and your in.

With something along hd 5850 sapphire 1gb?