Support Forums

Full Version: [TUT] How to make a simple cool background [TUT]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know if this tutorial has already been made or not but I'm gonna make one.

So first open a new project in photoshop. My dimensions are 1680x1050.

Click the paint bucket tool and change the color to black and color the whole background black.

Now click new layer.

Now click the eyeball on the background layer to disable the view of it. and Take a size 300 soft brush and make rainbow colors like this(or any colors you want). or you can use a gradient tool.

Now while your layer 1 is selected go up to where it says normal and click on that and select overlay.

Now recheck the eyeball on the background layer and then click on the background layer so it is selected. Then go down and click add new layer again.

With layer 2 selected you choose whatever type of brush you want change the color to white. and then start making your background Smile

The out come looks sexy.
The outcome is amazing. I like it. Thanks.
(04-11-2010, 11:31 AM)Prune Wrote: [ -> ]The out come looks sexy.

Haha yes it does.
(04-11-2010, 11:32 AM)Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]The outcome is amazing. I like it. Thanks.

No problem Smile
Haha no problem dude. I might try this later....
Hello, Aero.

That is really cool I'm going to try this for sure.

Thank you, for the share!

Cheers,
Peek
(04-11-2010, 11:41 AM)peek Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Aero.

That is really cool I'm going to try this for sure.

Thank you, for the share!

Cheers,
Peek

No problem Smile
very nice tutorial dude! thanks for share! Smile
Excellent Tutorial + Pictures | Tnx Smile
(04-11-2010, 12:01 PM)GameOver* Wrote: [ -> ]very nice tutorial dude! thanks for share! Smile

Yep Big Grin
(04-11-2010, 12:02 PM)ShuTdown Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent Tutorial + Pictures | Tnx Smile

No problem dude Big Grin
Pages: 1 2