Support Forums

Full Version: iPod touch with camera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When do you guys think there will be an ipod touch with a camera?
Since there is an iphone with a camera they must be going to make an ipod touch with a camera sometime soon.
I've been holding out until they make one so I can buy it.
The next gen iTouch will probably have a camera. It will probably be released between September and November. Smile
Well I was going to do the same but just couldn't hold out any longer. I love my iPod Touch and I'm sure you will be quite satisfied on the results of how well you will think you spent your money. Also, it's much better jailbroken.
I think it should be out with the next Gen.
(04-11-2010, 12:13 PM)BrainDeadFreak Wrote: [ -> ]I think it should be out with the next Gen.

I hope so Big Grin
Isn't it already out in the third Generation? 4g is coming out in summer time.
I don't see why they would. That is what an iPhone is for.
(04-11-2010, 12:22 PM)Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see why they would. That is what an iPhone is for.

Yeah but I can't have an iphone where I live since it isn't supported with our phone services here
I returned my iPod touch so I could wait for this, I read something about it and the article write said it should be coming out around the end of Summer.
I have the iPod Nano with the Camera.

I was a waste of money, I don't even know why I baught it.
Pages: 1 2 3