Support Forums

Full Version: Members, Mods, and Reviews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please take a look at the forums and just give suggestions and signup if you wish to help me out.

If anyone Knows IPB and would like to design the forums for me i Would pay.
(Pm me to get more info)

Other then that im still updating but for the general setup everything looks good.

http://www.loopios.com
Might want to post the url...
Sorry. Edited and done.
xD thanks for the tip
It looks great. You might need some more moderates though.
Yep Need some members also. I was working on WHMCS so didnt get to the forums and just uploaded the Skin today. Looks good and will soon hold custom graphics and WHMCS will be intergrated (Hopefully)
It's a decent skin. You don't need anymore moderators until you receive about 20+ members. You only have 2 members? I don't suggest making any staff for now. Just focus on keeping it alive. I'm good with IPB but not themes. If you need any help with Settings, etc. Ask and I'll help you out. Good luck. :'D

Btw, this is a hosting site?
Yes If you go to Shop it redirects you to my Hosting Which im selling.
The Forums are for my server support and Events and the second Forum down is for general Hosting/Designs/software help.

Its just for members of my servers so it wont be huge (last hosting site = 2300 members)
Its the First couple of days where im just getting everything set up (First Time IPB)

Looks good, No error pages (All fixed) and everything works.