Support Forums

Full Version: Turn Xp into 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After following this tutorial, you'll get the same Windows 7 look in your Windows XP. Following is a list of things which are going to change after following this tutorial:

* Windows Theme or Visual Style
* Icons
* Boot Screen
* Login Screen or Welcome Screen
* Cursors
* Taskbar
* Wallpapers and Sounds
* Progress Dialog Box
* Shutdown / Log off Dialog Box
* About Windows Box
* System Properties Dialog Box
* Volume Control Window
* Extras like "Aero Shake", "Aero Snap", "Aero Peek" and "Calculator"
* A Few Other Mods...

So get started with the transformation tour.

http://www.askvg.com/transform-windows-x...tion-pack/

a bit complex but you dont need software for this
this would be way easier with tuneUp utilities
(i would have posted the serials but since we aren't allowed to post warez this is it)
I tried this but changed it back to Xp just recently
Thanks for this but it seems so incredibly long.
Thank you for the share.

I may try this out on my other computer when I get the time.

I'll let you know how it goes.
er.. Skill
im w3knight from HF
Oh, hey dude! How are you?
glad to see you here
just joined..... SF feels nice
This is nice, but having W7 would be better. I was halfway through this until I got tired of it, and realised it wouldn't be as awesome as actually having Windows 7. However, it is some nice eye candy, so nice find ^^
FYI!!! I little correction:

Your performance may take a dive if your system is MAX'ed for XP use... The visual effects will have an effect...
Actually you're right... If you are at the point of turning your XP into a Win7 scheme, then you might as well just install Win7 all together... Might as well start getting use to it, because sooner or later you will be changing (Win7 is ACTUALLY that GREAT)... It's a HUGE improvement over Vista, and i would highly recommend it...

Although, if your computer doesn't have the performance for the upgrade to Win7, you might be thinking about just buying a new computer after Win7 comes out (Oct. 23rd)...

My 2cent...
agreed.. i posted it in case someone found it useful
i use linux and dont intend to try Win7 however great it may be

windows gives a hell of a headache... u have to worry about antiviruses, malware, keyloggers and it doesn't look great either
Pages: 1 2 3